This article explores the Facebook countdown clock. Some of us are not aware of this tool that Facebook offers.
This is why, in today’s article, we will try to introduce you to this amazing Facebook feature and its benefits. It is highly unique and quite different from the rest of the social media out there. Are you all set to start? In that case, let’s get started.
Count-down Clock For Facebook
1. Visit your Facebook account, type “countdown clock” (without quotes) in the search area on the page. Click the “See more outcomes for countdown clock” web link that shows in the drop-down menu. After that, click on the “Application” link on the left side to show all the applications that can perform this task.
2. Scroll down the countdown clock applications, such as College graduation Countdown Clock or CBC Countdown Clock, to locate the one you wish to make use of. Click the “Sight App” switch on the right to visit this web page.
3. Click the “Information,” “Wall” and also “Reviews” web links on the left to discover even more details regarding the clock. When all is set, click the “Contribute to My Page” link in the bottom left to start the installation procedure.
4. Adhere to the processes to include the countdown function to your account and access the application page that allows you to configure your clock. Utilize the available menus to pick a design and also input a date you intend to track. Click the “Release” or “Post” link to continue.
Add a Countdown Clock to Your Facebook Page
- You must first sign in to your Facebook account.
- Then, in the page’s search box, put “countdown clock.”
In the selection list, select “See more results for the countdown clock.”
- On the bottom left, select the “Apps” link.
- To check the countdown clock, select the “View App” icon on the right-hand side.
- If you want additional information about the app, tap on the “Information,” “Wall,” and “Comments” links.
- In the left-hand corner, select the “Add to My Page” button.
- Add the countdown clock to your page by following the on-screen instructions.
- Continue by clicking the “Publish” or “Post” button.
- To view the countdown clock element posted to your wall, go to the “Profile” option in the menu bar.
Countdown Clock Making: Step-by-Step Guide
- Select “Event” from the drop-down menu at the top of the screen.
- In the box labeled “Middle Text,” type the event’s name.
- Using the “Location” drop-down menu, you may customize your countdown clock to use a specific time zone.
- Fill in the details of your event, including the date and time.
- Using the “Presets” menu, select a color for your countdown clock.
- By selecting “Wall Post Review,” you may check the status of your countdown clock.
- To submit your countdown clock, click “Post to” and then “Choose location”.
- Tap the “Share” button after adding a personal message to your Wall or Page.
Facebook countdown clock can be used to hotly anticipate an event. Most Facebook users use it to monitor the time before the event kick-off. You can also use it to create awareness for an event, especially if you are trying to create excitement. This article has shown how you can integrate a lot of third-party app into your profile as a Facebook countdown time.
Did you find this article on how the count-down clock for Facebook interesting? If yes, please use the share button below to share this article. Have some questions. We will be happy to help. You may use the comment section to drop your comment, and we shall reach to you.