How to Delete Trulia Account – Do you want to know how to delete your Trulia account? If yes, you’ve found the proper article because we’ve answered that question here.
Also, if you’re looking for a place to open a shop, set up a shop, or live. Your search is over because you can count on Trulia.
It assists buyers and renters in locating houses and neighborhoods throughout the United States through recommendations, local insights, and map overlays that provide information on a commute, schools, churches, and neighboring establishments.
In addition to creating and editing their profile information, users of the website can also post advertisements for their properties, view photos, and get in touch with the owner or landlord of any listed properties.
One of the reasons users delete their Trulia accounts is because of the overwhelming volume of promotional and other types of emails sent by Trulia.
Another reason is that they have already sold their home through the site. Around a quarter of users who want out say they have hired a professional real estate broker who will sell or rent out their home, and hence they wish to terminate their membership.
Suppose you are deleting your account solely because of their newsletter or email. In that case, you may either unsubscribe from their newsletter or email updates by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email message or label the mail as spam.
But if you want to delete your Trulia account for any other reason, you’ll find detailed instructions for doing so here.
How to Delete Trulia Account
It is imperative that you sign in to your account. Detailed instructions are provided below:
- If you are a renter, homeowner, home seller, or buyer looking to disable your Trulia profile (Delete your Trulia Account), submit your request here.
- Follow the on-screen instructions [also fill out the form] to delete your Trulia account successfully.
There are two reliable alternative methods to delete your Trulia account. Here are the methods:
Delete your Account by Sending an E-mail
- Launch your email account that is registered with your Trulia account.
- Compose an email, and put “[email protected]“ as the recipient.
- Then, type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT“ on the subject.
- Write an email regarding deleting your Trulia account in your own words and feelings.
- Then, tap the “Send” button.
Delete your Account by Sending a Form (Consumer Care Form)
Follow the step-by-step process below:
- Click this link (Trulia’s help center website) and sign in to your account.
- After you sign in to your account, you will be redirected to a form.
- Fill out the form accurately with the right details.
- On “I have a question about,“ choose “My Profile.”
- On “My question is;” type, you want to delete your account and give a sincere explanation for your decision [For example: Dear Trulia support team, can you please delete my account as I’m no longer in the market for a property? Best regards, (Your name)].
- Then tap the “Submit” button. You’ll see a confirmation that your message has been sent.
- Within two days (48 hours), you’ll get an email from the Trulia help center confirming the closure of your account.
Also check: How do I delete Facebook account permanently?
We hope you find this information helpful. Please use any of the share buttons below to share this information.
Feel free to drop any questions or contributions regarding this article in the comment section below.