Hey there, are you on the search for a space for your business, office or to reside? Search no more because Trulia has got your back. Trulia is an online real estate website that allows its users to post and also see home_ related requirements including; rent, sell purchase and also mortgage.
As a user on the website, you can create and edit your account information, upload pictures, post ads related to your property on the website, contact the person who sells or rent property on the website and see photos, maps, and information relating to the property.
Most people who are deleting their account from the website complains to be receiving emails from the company like promotional which leaves their mailbox looking spammed.
Other member’s excuse is that they have already sold their house on Trulia so now they want to close their account since there is no other house to sell.
The remaining quarter of the members who want out reports that they had hired a professional real estate broker who would sell or give their house on rent so, they want to close the account.
If you are deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your subscription from Trulia website.
How To Delete Trulia Account
There are two reliable methods to delete your account from the Trulia website. They are;
By Sending The Company A Mail
- Launch your email account that is registered with the account.
- Compose an email and enter the email address [email protected]
- Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT” on the subject.
- In your own words and feelings, write an email regarding deleting your account.
Delete Your Account by Sending Form
- Navigate the website URL “http://www.trulia.com/help/ask/” and sign-in to your account.
- Having signed in to your account you will get a redirection to a form where you will have to fill the details that will be required of you, appropriately for example name, email address.
- Choose MY PROFILE on the I have a question space in the form.
- On My Question Is; type ‘I want to delete my account’ giving an honest reason why you are doing that.
- Finally, click on button SUBMIT. Within 48 hours your will receive an email from Trulia that your account is removed.
I hope this post was helpful, please share.