Marketplace Facebook Buying Selling – Facebook Marketplace | Marketplace Facebook Near Me | Marketplace Facebook Buy and Sell.
A lot of people have heard about the Facebook Marketplace, but they are not too sure what it is, or how to get started with the Facebook Marketplace.
If you are in that category, then not too worry, as, in this article, I will be telling you all you need to know about the Facebook Marketplace.
Before we dive into Facebook Marketplace, lets first understand what Marketplace is.
|How to Sell on Facebook Marketplace||How to Buy on Facebook Marketplace|
|I just added a direct link for visiting the Selling section. Just click the button below.||Below is a link to start buying on facebook marketplace. Click the link below|
Tips for Buyers
- Please be patient. Sellers receive many messages and may need time to reply.
- Before meeting the seller, make sure that you know the condition of the item. Both of you should also agree on the price of the item and the exact location of your meeting place.
- When you meet the seller, look over the item and make sure it’s what you want before paying.
- If you can’t meet the seller at the time you both agreed on, message them and try to reschedule another time.
What is Marketplace?
A Marketplace is a place where buying and selling take place. Hence, Facebook Marketplace is a buy and sell platform on Facebook. You can easily buy or sell new and used items easily on Facebook Marketplace, locally or from businesses. Find great deals on new items shipped from stores to your door.
For buyers, Facebook Marketplace offers them an opportunity to access a wide range of products, both goods, and services on Facebook.
Most people have been searching for how to download the Facebook Marketplace, not knowing that it is right there in front of them in their Facebook account.
If you have seen a shop front icon on your Facebook account, that is the Facebook Marketplace. There are a lot of benefits of using the Facebook Marketplace.
The sad thing is that the Facebook Marketplace is not available for everyone, especially those whose Facebook account is still new, or who reside in the countries that are not supported by the Facebook Marketplace.
Also See: Search Local Facebook Marketplace
However, as a seller, if you have been seeing the shop icon on your Facebook, and have not been utilizing it, it means you have been missing out on potential buyers within your locality.
One feature of Marketplace Facebook is that it is designed to display products and services to only people in the same locality or nearby community.
List of things you’re not allowed to sell on Facebook marketplace
- Not a real item: Anything that isn’t a physical product for sale. For example, “in search of” posts, lost and found posts, jokes and news aren’t allowed.
- Services or event tickets: You can only sell a service (example: house cleaning) or event tickets on Marketplace with Facebook’s written permission. Learn more about our policies on services and event tickets.
- Description and photo don’t match: The photos of the item must match the description and title of the listing.
- Animal for sale: Selling animals isn’t allowed on Marketplace or buy and sell groups. This includes posting about animals for adoption.
- Healthcare: Healthcare-related items aren’t allowed (for example: thermometers, first aid kits).
- Before and after pictures: Items for sale on Facebook can’t show a before and after picture (example: a photo showing weight loss).
Facebook Marketplace Categories
As earlier said, there is no separate application for Facebook Marketplace. Facebook Marketplace is already built into your Facebook app, or on the Facebook.com website.
One more thing to know about the Facebook Marketplace is that it is very easy to buy and sell on Facebook Marketplace.
Also See: How To Change Password On Facebook Marketplace.
Also, unlike other marketplaces, Facebook Marketplace is free of charge. In other words, Facebook Marketplace does not charge any listing fees.
Also, there is no special procedure to get started with Marketplace Facebook. All that is required of you is to sign up for a Facebook account if you are yet to have an account.
On the other hand, if you already have a Facebook account, you only need to login to your Facebook account and click on the shop front icon on your icon.
After that, you can begin to list all your items for sale and upload the images and add a description to your items, to sell your products to people in your locality online.
Like I told you earlier if you cannot find the shop icon on your Facebook account, it means the Facebook Marketplace is not available for you.
Fact about Facebook Marketplace
It has been estimated that more than 300 million persons have used Facebook groups to buy and sell. In order to encourage business and shopping on Facebook, Facebook is introducing the Facebook Marketplace.
In the Facebook marketplace, users can buy products from users nearby or put their own stuff for sale. The marketplace is also fused with Facebook messenger for convenience. A lot of countries already have access to it and there is a plan to roll out the features in other countries around the world.
Other Useful Resources:
Go to the official marketplace page
Learn how to buy stuffs on Facebook Marketplace
Learn about Selling on FB Marketplace
That’s all on how to buy and sell on the Facebook Marketplace. I hope this article helps?
If you like this article, please share it.
8 thoughts on “Facebook Marketplace Near Me – Buy and Sell on FB Marketplace Craiglist”
how do i start