How to see my blocked list on Facebook? – Did you block some Facebook folks and you don’t know where to find them? We’ll show you how to find or locate your blocked list on Facebook. Let’s get right into it…
To see who you’ve blocked:
Click in the top right of Facebook.
Select Settings & privacy, then click Settings.
On the left-hand side, click Blocking.
In the Block users section, you’ll see a list of people you’ve blocked on Facebook. From here, you can:
ON YOUR FACEBOOK APPLICATION: To view your blocked list on your mobile application, there are two ways:
- On your Facebook app, tap on the menu button (☰)
- Tap on “Account Settings’ (for iPhone users tap on “Settings”)
- Tap on “Blocking”
- Tap on the menu button (☰)
- Tap on “Privacy shortcuts”
- Scroll down and tap on “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”
- On the drop-down menu, tap on “Blocked users” ON YOUR BROWSER:
- Click in the top right of any Facebook page
- Click “Privacy Shortcuts”
- Click “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”
- Click “View All Blocked Users”.
Can you please share this(How do I see my blocked list on Facebook?) on Facebook and all??
3 most popular ways to tell if someone blocked you on Facebook
When someone blocks you on Facebook, you don’t get any kind of indication. However, there are several indicators that you’ve been blocked that you might look for.
Note that while all of these signs may indicate that you’ve been banned, they’re not definitive, and they might also indicate that your friend’s Facebook account has been deleted.
When you’re attempting to find out if someone on Facebook has blocked you, keep these seven points in mind.
1. They aren’t on your list of friends
To begin, log into Facebook and navigate to your List Of friends by clicking Friends on the left side of the page. Then select All Friends from the drop-down menu.
Click “Friends” on the left flank menu of the Facebook home page to go to the Friends page.
Then, in the search field, type the friend’s name. If they don’t appear, it’s possible they’ve blocked you.
2. You are unable to tag that person in any posts.
Begin writing a Facebook post and include the person as a tag. If you can’t tag someone, it’s because they’ve blocked or unfriended you.
To tag people in a post, select the icon that resembles a person’s head and body with a tag dangling from the side of their face.
3. You are not permitted to invite that person to any events or organizations.
Make an Event page and invite your friend to it. If there are no results and their name is spelt properly, they either have blocked or unfriended you.