How to Find and View My Blocked List On Facebook – Facebook Blocked User Lists: Want to find those you blocked on Facebook so you may unblock them?
Did you recently block someone on your Facebook list? Do you want to unblock that person? If yes, then worry no more as this article is just for you. I will show you how to find your block list to unblock them easily. Let’s get started.
How To Locate Your Blocked List On Facebook
On a Laptop or PC
- Click in the top right of any Facebook page
- Click Privacy Shortcuts
- Click How do I stop someone from bothering me?
- Click View All Blocked Users.
On a Mobile Phone
1. Tap on the Facebook app on your device
2. Tap on the three-parallel-lines icon at the top right corner of your Android device. For iPhone device users, you’ll need to scroll down the page and you see the icon at the bottom of that page. Tap on it.
3. Tap Account Setting from the drop-down menu that appears
4. Tap Settings
5. Tap Blocking
6. In the Block users section, you should see all the people you’ve blocked on Facebook.
That is how to locate your blocked list on Facebook.
I hope you find this article helpful? Please share it if you do. Also, feel free to leave a comment in the comment box below. We’ll love to hear from you.