Hello, thanks for dropping by our post on How To Unblock Someone On Facebook Messenger? post for 2022.
Steps to Unblock Someone on Facebook Messenger
If you want to unblock someone on Facebook Messenger: Follow these steps.
Unblocking Someone on Facebook Messenger 2022
Unblock someone on Facebook Messenger | Unblock People On FB App – Unblock Blocked Facebook User – First and foremost, the possibility of unblocking someone is not there since you did not block the person in the first place. But if you did block the person, you can unblock them. In a situation where you were blocked by this person, you cannot unblock them unless they choose to unblock you at their will.
How long should One wait before you can unblock someone on Facebook?
If you block someone and then unblock them, you need to wait 48 hours until you can friend them again.
How to Unblock Someone on Facebook
1. On Facebook, click the down-arrow icon in the top right and then select “Settings”.
2. On the left side of your Settings page, click “Blocking”.
3. Find the “Block users” section, and click the blue “Unblock” link beside the name of the person you want to unblock.
4. Click “Confirm” to officially unblock that person.
How To See Your Blocked List On Facebook
When you unblock someone, that person will be able to see your posts on Facebook that you share with the public. The person won’t automatically become your friend on Facebook. If you want to become friends with a person who you’ve unblocked, you’ll need to send them a friend request again.
To unblock someone:
- Click in the top right of any Facebook page
- Click Privacy Shortcuts
- Click How do I stop someone from bothering me?
- Click View All Blocked Users.
- Click Unblock next to the name of the person you want to unblock.