2021 guide on how to view your blocked list on Facebook. Viewing the list of people you’ve blocked on Facebook is simple and can be done quickly.
Do you want to know ‘How to View Your Blocked List on Facebook‘ if you need to unblock the friends you’ve blocked on Facebook? It should be a routine activity on Facebook to check your blocked list so that if you have accidentally blocked a friend, you can unblock them.
Because Facebook thrives as a community of friends, blocking too many friends will not make the network more enjoyable, but it is necessary to limit the creepiness of those creepy friends. So, how do you go about viewing your blocked list on Facebook?
How To View Your Blocked List On Facebook
- Click the white downward arrow on the top right of any Facebook page
- Click Privacy Shortcuts
- Click How do I stop someone from bothering me?
- Click View All Blocked Users.
I was having this issue with my girlfriend, and we couldn’t figure it out. This is how I solved it for us in July. (Because Facebook’s user interface changes so frequently, it’s difficult to provide a long-term solution, but here goes)…
Have your friend logged in on their page whose posts you can’t see.
Send them to your profile page.
Select the Friends tab.
Choose “Add to another list…”
Check to see if the “Restricted” list is selected for any reason. If this is the case, click it again to remove yourself from the Restricted List.
ON YOUR FACEBOOK APPLICATION:
There are two ways you can view your blocked list on your Facebook mobile application, Use either of these two steps:
- On your Facebook app, tap on the menu button (☰)
- Tap on “Account Settings’ (for iPhone users tap on “Settings”)
- Tap on “Blocking”
- Tap on the menu button (☰)
- Tap on “Privacy shortcuts”
- Scroll down and tap on “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”
- On the drop down menu, tap on “Blocked users”
I hope this process works for you, at least it worked for us.