How to update your Facebook account(app) to the latest version. Continue below:
Update Facebook App
Hit the break for directions.
1. Unlock your phone, swipe through your house screen or app drawer and discover the Google Play app. It’s the little shopping bag with a vibrant logo on it. Open the app.
2. Now that you remain in the app we’re checking to upgrade, swipe from left to right on your device’s display. The slide-out menu will appear. As an alternative, you can hit the slide-menu’s dedicated button which is to the left of “Google Play” in the app’s search bar.
3. Scroll down a bit and find Settings. Select that.
4. Head down to the bottom of the settings screen till you reach the About section. It’s where you’ll identify the Play Shop variation on your gadget. To examine if it’s updated or not, tap anywhere on Play Store version.
5. If not update is readily available, the Google Play app will let you know exactly what “Google Play Store depends on date.” But, if there’s an upgrade to be download then it will start immediately.
Update Facebook App, Going through all of these actions will ensure that your phone or tablet running Android includes the current version of the Play Store in the Google Play app.
Top Facebook Updates (2021)
Facebook constantly updates its platform from time to time. This is why we guided you above on how to update your app to the latest version. Today, updates are still being tested and rolled out gradually. Here are some of the most important updates on Facebook you should be aware of.
The Facebook shop is Facebook’s one of newest updates that enable Facebook businesses to launch highly operational e-commerce store on Facebook and Instagram for free.
Through Facebook shops, users can do the following:
- Display items for sale.
- Create a product line or collection.
- Personalise your marketplace with unique fonts, colours and persuasive descriptions.
- Interact with potential buyers and customers via Instagram Direct, Whatsapp and Messenger.
” Support small business” stickers
This feature enables businesses to be more customer-centric and friendly on social media platform. In a bid to encourage the growth of small businesses, especially in the wake of the pandemic, Facebook introduced stickers to allow businesses to reach clients or followers on the network. The ” Support small business” stickers can be shared on your status or used as a sent message.
New layout and dark mode
Facebook now has a new and more streamlined or minimalistic desktop layout that allows users to swiftly interact with some Facebook features. It differs from the usual cluttered ‘classic’ Facebook theme that many have gotten used to.
There is also the dark mode for Facebook messenger and desktop.
Similar to other video call platform, Messenger Rooms revolves group video call or ‘face time’. The maximum number of users is fifty. Messenger Room can be a powerful engagement tool when used correctly.
The care reaction is the newest Facebook reaction. As you know the reaction exists to allow users to share how to feel about a certain post on Facebook. The care reaction was launched in the midst of the covid-19 pandemic to express sympathy or solidarity for coronavirus related news.