Are you looking for credible info on the Facebook Messenger App | Facebook Messenger App Download | Update Messenger 2021? You have come to the right place. Continue below:
What is the Facebook Messenger App
The Facebook Messenger App is a free all-in-one communication app, complete with unlimited text, voice, video calling and group video chat features.
It is the official Facebook app that lets Facebook users chat with their friends and family securely.
If you have many Facebook friends, the easiest and fastest way to keep in touch with your friends and family is by using the Facebook Messenger app.
Your conversations usually are one–on–one, and you can see when your friend has read the message or when they are typing.
You can create group messages and have all your messages packed in a particular place.
Facebook Messenger app supports sharing of videos, photos, and status updates.
If you feel texting your friends isn’t enough fun, you can take a photo or video directly from the Facebook Messenger app. You can also make voice calls and video calls to your friends and family on Facebook. This can be made through a cellular data plan or a Wi-Fi connection.
With the Facebook Messenger app, you can easily sync your messages and contacts to your mobile phone and connect with anyone, anywhere.
How to make video calls on the Facebook Messenger App
Talking about voice calls, how can you make voice calls on the Facebook Messenger app?
At the bottom of Facebook Messenger, there are many icons, including, Calls, People, and Games. If you tap on Calls, you will be asked to make voice calls to a person or group. You can also make video calls with individuals or with a group of people.
If you think chatting on Facebook messenger is boring, try using thi new features of Facebook Messenger to chat with your friends, and you will be amazed how interesting it gets.
What are the latest features of Facebook Messenger?
Read More: How to hide and unhide messages on Messenger
Features of a Facebook Messenger App
The following are features of the latest Facebook Messenger app:
- Direct messaging – Facebook users can send messages to other users without being friends as long as the user has the phone number of the other user in their contact list.
- Chat heads – displays an icon with a contacts profile photo.
- Cross-app messaging and calling – Connect with your Instagram friends right from Messenger. Search for them by name or username to message or call.
- Vanish Mode – Send messages that only last for a moment. Opt in to use vanish mode, where seen messages disappear after you exit the chat.
- Custom Reactions – Lost for words? You can customize your reactions, with lots more emojis to choose from, including 🎉 and 🔥.
- Chat themes – Choose from fun themes and colors, like Tie-Dye or Love, to make your chats more personal.
- Watch together – Watch videos, tv shows, and movies with your friends over Messenger Video Chat and Rooms when you can’t be together. Capture every moment and reaction in real-time.
- Get the Group together with rooms – Send a link to group video chat with anyone, even if they don’t have Messenger. Host up to 50 people with no time limits.
- Free video calls to stay connected – Keep your friends and family close with unlimited live video chatting. Host group video calls with up to 8 people, with high-quality audio, high definition video, and interactive video features like face filters.
- Calls – Unlimited Free text and Phone calls – Enjoy high-quality voice and text messaging on mobile, tablet, and desktop. Skip exchanging phone numbers and simply send a message to your Facebook friends, even if they’re across the world.
- Record and Send Video and Voice messages – When text just won’t cut it, just hit record and send.
- Send money securely and easily (within US only) – Money transfer – Send and receive money securely and easily with friends and family right in the app by adding your debit card, PayPal account or reloadable prepaid card (single-source cards eligible for sending money only).
- Location sharing – users can tap on a location button, thereby enabling them to share location with one another.
- Turn off the lights in Dark Mode – Give your eyes some rest with a sleek new look that darkens the colors of the chat interface.
- Express yourself with stickers, GIFs and emojis – Use custom stickers to show your creative side. You can even add effects and filters to video calls.
- Send files, photos and videos – There’s no limit to the number of files you want to share with your friends.
- Plan and make it happen – Make plans to get together with polls and more. Suggest a meeting spot or tell friends where you are by sharing your location with just a few taps.
- Chat with Businesses – Easily connect with your favorite businesses to make reservations, get customer support, find deals and more.
- Transportation request
- Third-party app integration.
- SMS support – Bring SMS into Messenger – No need to open multiple apps to stay in touch. Use one app for SMS and Messenger.
- Multiple accounts – Facebook added support for multiple accounts support in the Messenger app.
- Home message panel – Facebook introduced the Home button in messenger as a central location for sending and receiving messages.
- Secret conversation – users can send each other end-to-end encrypted messages through an optional mode called “secret conversation.“ Users can also send “self-destructive “ messages that can be removed permanently following an optional period of time.
- Compactable across platforms – Chat with friends across an array of devices, like desktop, Portal, and others.
- Instant games – the Facebook Messenger app allows users to play games.
- Privacy Settings – New privacy settings let you choose who can reach you and where your messages are delivered.
To learn more about Messenger texting and group video chat, go to: http://messenger.com
Data rates apply.
Note that some Messenger features may not be available in your country or region.
How to access the Facebook Messenger app
The Facebook Messenger app can be used together with the Facebook app on your personal computer and smartphones.
It can be accessed at messenger.com on your web browser or using the mobile Facebook Messenger app on your Android and iOS device.
Although the Facebook messenger app is easy to access through the messenger website, your Facebook account, or mobile apps, you can install “add-ons” in some browsers to make it more interesting.
Add-ons are not the official Facebook app, they are third-party extensions that non-Facebook inventors designed for free.
For example, the Mozilla Firefox browser can put the Facebook messenger app on the side of their screens and use it while they are on their websites.
How to Dowload the Facebook Messenger App
Download the latest version of the Facebook Messenger app on your phone app store. Do this by:
- searching for the app using the search bar,
- click on the download tab,
- wait for complete download,
- install the app,
- launch the app
- enter your Facebook login details – email or phone number and password,
- start chatting and connecting with family and friends.
You can also download the app by visiting http://messenger.com from your internet browser.
Hope you found our post on Facebook Messenger app | Facebook Messenger App Download | Update Messenger 2021 useful? Consider hitting the share button…
How To Find Archived Messages On Facebook Messenger
1 thought on “Facebook Messenger App Free Download | Update and Install Facebook Messenger Latest Version”
I want to call back on Facebook Messenger